- Begin your journey with a welcome reception at the Roswell Visitors Center and an abundance of Southern hospitality.
- Tour antebellum Bulloch Hall (c. 1839), the childhood home of President Theodore Roosevelt’s mother, Mittie Bulloch.
Learn of the wedding that would captivate Margaret Mitchell who would interview the last living bridesmaid and write an extensive article about it for the Atlanta Journal.
- Explore historic Barrington Hall (c. 1842), one of Atlanta’s most beautiful homes and one of the finest examples of Greek Revival Temple Architecture in the United States.
- Check into Roswell hotel, receive Welcome Bag at check-in (compliments of the Roswell CVB)
- Roswell is a true “foodies” destination. Enjoy dinner at any one of over 200 independently-owned restaurants.
- Experience professional theatre at the award winning Georgia Ensemble Theatre. Musical, mystery, drama or comedy, Georgia Ensemble has a reputation for delighting audiences.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Tour Smith Plantation Home (c. 1845), a wonderful example of life of an affluent farm family complete with original furnishings and outbuildings.
- Shop the antique and specialty stores in Roswell’s Historic District with lunch at a tearoom, sidewalk café, or restaurant.
- Board the motorcoach for Dawsonville.
To learn more about things to see and do in Roswell, Click Here